Free shipping on orders over $199
TheLightingCenter offers free shipping on orders over $199 to the lower 48 states, excluding products that are 42″ or longer in length.
- Orders under $199 will have a $14.95 flat fee rate. If you have a large quantity order, please call us, we can help you with large volume quotes.
- Excludes products 42″ in length or longer. The additional charges will be marked on each item prior to check out.
- There are no surprises or hidden charges.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APO.
- TheLightingCenter ships to the 48 continental U.S. states. We do ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or outside of the U.S., but call us so we can process your order and determine the most appropriate way to ship you the product. Many of our largest customers are in Alaska, so we know how to get product to our remote locations.
If you wish to cancel an order that has not been shipped, please Contact Customer Service with a cancellation request. TheLightingCenter will do our best to assist you promptly. Items that are special order, marked as shipped, and drop shipped items cannot be cancelled after the order is processed. Restocking fees may apply on special order and made-to-order items. In the event that an item cannot be cancelled, you are able to return eligible items.
Out-of-stock items and back orders
In the event only some products are in stock at the time the order is placed, the in-stock items will be shipped immediately. The back-ordered items will then ship via ground shipping service, when stock is replenished, at no additional charge. However, you can request the order to be shipped complete once all products are available.
TheLightingCenter is not responsible or liable for any delay in receiving or completing your order that is caused by an event beyond TheLightingCenter’s reasonable control. Such events may include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, accident, strike, riot, civil commotion, act or acts of God, war or other hostilities, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, phone companies, Internet Service Providers or Internet backbone providers or a failure, interruption or delay of the server or this Web site caused by an event outside the direct control of TheLightingCenter, including without limitation, power outages.