250 Watt Metal Halide LED Replacement – 75W LED – 12375 lumens
TheLightingCenter 75W LED Retrofit Kit can replace 250 Watt Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium in your existing fixture with a simple and easy to perform retrofit process. Our 75W HID Retrofits are extremely energy efficient and are DLC Premium Qualified meaning it meets higher lumen efficiency standards and outperforms those products that are only DLC Standard Qualified. These kits are 20-30% brighter than DLC Standard Kits.
|Replaces||250W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||165|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 277-480V [HV]|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs - driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-35°C to +55°C|
|Mounting||Multiple Mounting Options Available|
|Dimensions||6.1'L x 5.2'W x 2.75'H|
- Our 75W Retrofit Kit for HID wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Driver: Meanwell 100V-277V or 277V-480V High Voltage
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
75 LED Watts replacing 250 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 931 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.