50 Watt LED UVC Germicidal Light – Commercial Grade
$1,393.74 Contractor / Bulk Pricing
|Sku:||MLLG-LED-HBUVC-50-MS – 1681|
|UVC Equivalence:||> (7) 30W UVC Fluorescent Tubes|
|Lead Time:||Built to Order: 4-5 weeks|
50W LED UVC High Bay provides industrial level UVC power to disinfect spaces or items within a confined or controlled space. Safe guards include alarms that turn on before the product starts its disinfecting cycle and motion sensors that will turn the light off if motion is detected.
The Lighting Center can help guide you through the effective exposure area of this product based on your area, ceiling height and other factors. Our calculations will tell you the effectiveness of destroying the pathogens and the different run-time options are for effective sterilization
Lifetime of product is around 13.6 years - assuming a usage of 2 hours per night.
Warning: To be used ONLY to disinfect rooms, surfaces or items. This product is not to be used for sterilization purposes on people or pets.
|UVC Radiancy||1.38 uw/cm2 @ 4 meters|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Operating Temp||-40° to +40°C|
|Mounting||Hook / Eye Mount (Standard), Wall Mount Bracket (optional), Pendant Rod Mount (optional)|
|Dimensions||17 in L X 17 in W X 6.25 in D|
|cETL||coming in July, 2020|
- Superior output compared to UVC fluorescent products and 5X operating life
- Alarm sounds when light is about to turn on
- Contains both UVC and UVA spectrums. UVA glows purple to indicate light is on.
- Mo mercury or ozone emissions
- Internal timer can be set to determine length of operation.
- Motion sensor turns light off if movement is detected. Light will turn back after offending motion leaves the area.
- For Industrial and Commercial Use only.
- This product should never be used on humans or animals.
- Replaceable UV Modules - maintain your investment
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Pendant Rod Mount