350 Watt LED Retrofit Kit – 50750 lumens – replaces 1500 Watt Metal Halide
Sku: MLLG-LED-RETRO5-350-[Color]-[HV] – 1249
Lead Time: Built to Order – 4-5 Weeks
Replaces: 1500 Watt Metal Halide
Operating Temp: -31°F to +131°F
Lumens: 50750 • LM/W: 145
Warranty: 10 years
Voltage: 100V-277V | 277V-480V
Out of stock
The Lighting Center 350 Watt LED Retrofit Kit is designed as a 1500 Watt LED Replacements for Metal Halide in your existing fixture with a simple and easy to perform retrofit process. Our X-Large Series Retrofits are extremely energy efficient and are DLC Premium Qualified meaning it meets higher lumen efficiency standards and outperforms those products that are only DLC Standard Qualified. These kits are 20-30% brighter than DLC Standard Kits.
Request IES Files • View Spec Sheet • View Install Guide • Calculate Savings • Indoor Space Lighting Calculator
|Replaces||1500W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||145|
|Voltage||100V-277V | 277V-480V|
|Power Factor||> .90|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs - driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-31°F to +131°F|
|Dimensions||10.6 in L X 10.0 in W X 2.85 in H|
- Our 350W LED Retrofit Kit wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Driver: Meanwell 100-277V or 277-480V High Voltage
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
350 LED Watts replacing 1500 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 6023 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.