|Replaces||400W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||155|
|Voltage||100-277V [D] | 277-480V [HV]|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs – driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-35°C to +55°C|
|Mounting||Multiple mounting options|
|Dimensions||6.7″ L X 5.9″ W X 2.75″ D|
Easy Installation Steps
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.
- Our 150W LED Retrofit Kit wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Driver: Meanwell 100V-277V or 277V-480V High Voltage
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
150 LED Watts replacing 400 Watts for 12 hrs/day 365 days/yr saving 1358 kw/year *
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw