150 Watt White LED UFO High Bay Fixture – 18750 lumens – replaces 400 Watt Metal Halide
Sku: MLLG-LED-HB4-150-[Color]-[Beam] – 1269
Watts: 150 • Lumens: 18750 • LM/W: 125
Color Temp: 4000K | 5000K
Out of stock
Our 150W LED Industrial Bay Fixtures can replace your existing 400 watts metal halide fixtures in your warehouse, factory or gym. The 150 watt LED UFO is a perfect replacement for 400W Metal Halide at 20-30 ft mounting height. This 150W White LED High Bay is wash down ready - IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where you need to be able to wash down the room.
|Replaces||400W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||125|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||50,000 hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Beam Angle||50° 90° 120°|
|Operating Temp||-22°F to +122°F|
|Dimmable||1-10V | Optional|
|Housing||IP65 rated - Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating - White|
|Mounting||Eye-Hook | Pendant (3/4 NPT) | Ceiling-Surface|
|Dimensions||11.5 in X 7.52 in|
- DLC Listed - Eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor - With a 50,000+ (L70)+ hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs and ballasts for 12+ years.
- Solid Construction - Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough tempered glass lens
- Ultra Efficient - Our White LED high bay light offers 140 lumens / watt which guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space.
- Incredible Energy Savings - Up to 75% energy savings over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor UFO high bay bulbs. Even more when motion sensors or other smart controls are used.
- Ceiling Mount, pole mount (3/4 NPT), adjustable or wall mount options
- [D] Dimming 0-10V
- Motion sensor
- Daylight sensor
- 50 or 90 degrees optics available
- 80+ CRI available
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw