150 Watt LED Retrofit Kit – 23250 lumens – replaces 400 Watt Metal Halide
$247.09 Contractor / Bulk Pricing
Sku: MLLG-LED-RETRO5[A]-150-[Color]-[HV] – 1244
Lead Time: Stock – 2-3 Business Days
Watts: 150 • Lumens: 23250 • LM/W: 155
Color Temp: 4000K | 5000K
|Replaces||400W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||155|
|Voltage||100V-277V | 277V-480V|
|Power Factor||> .90|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs - driver|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-31°F to +131°F|
|Dimensions||6.7 in L X 5.9 in W X 2.75 in D|
- 150 Watt LED Retrofit Kit wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Driver: Meanwell 100V-277V or 277V-480V High Voltage
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- 0-10V Dimming
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.