100 Watt Recessed Can LED HID Retrofit Kit – 15500 lumens – replaces 400 Watt Metal Halide
Sku: MLLG-LED-RETRO5-100-[Color]-[HV]-R – 1252
Watts: 100 • Lumens: 15500 • LM/W: 155
Color Temp: 3000K | 4000K | 5000K
Out of stock
Up to 165 lumens per watt, depending on the model and chosen color temperature. We recommend 5000K as the perfect replacement for Metal Halide. These kits come available with multiple mounting options. Our kits do not come with a socket adapter as this is an unsafe mounting option. We do provide a custom adjustable sliding arm mount that allows you to adjust the height inside the can easily and simply with 2 wing nuts.
The patented heat sink design provides advanced cooling which will ultimately extend the life of the product. Compare our retrofit head side by side with a competitive product. Run them both for an hour and touch the heat sink. You will be surprised how much cooler ours is. L70 hours exceed 100,000 hours. Backed by a 10 year head and 5 year driver warranty.
|Replaces||400W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||155|
|Voltage||100V-277V | 277V-480V|
|Power Factor||> .90|
|Life Hours||100,000 (L70) hours | 50,000 hrs - driver|
|Color Temp||3000K | 4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-31°F to +131°F|
|Dimmable||1-10V | Optional|
|Dimensions||6.1 in L X 5.2 in W X 2.75 in H|
- Our 100 Watt Recessed Can Retrofit Kits wins in life rating, wattage savings, payback, CRI, and the ability to retrofit in 99% of existing Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium fixtures.
- LED Source: Nichia Corporation
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Driver: Meanwell 100-277V or 277-480V
- Warranty: 10 years on head and bracket, 5 years on driver
- BAA (Buy America Act)
- Driver: 277-480V
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw
- Remove bulb, ballast, reflector and socket from existing fixture.
- Install retrofit mount arm system using the mounting holes of the removed socket
- Slide the retrofit head onto the mounting arm, and attach the safety wire
- Install the driver in the space where the ballast was installed.
- Connect the black and red wires of the driver to the black and red wires of the retrofit head
- Connect the input wires to the power cord coming into the fixture.